Russia, or the Russian Federation, is a country spanning Eastern Europe and Northern Asia. It is the largest country in the world by area, covering over 17 million square kilometers, and encompassing more than one-eighth of Earth's inhabited land area
- Economy class air ticket by Turkish Airlines
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Saint Petersburg ? Moscow Hotel – 4 Star hotel or similar
- 4 nights’ accommodation in Moscow ? Holiday Inn Taganskaya – 4 Star hotel or similar
- Daily breakfasts.
- Free invitation (if your citizenship requires a visa to Russia).
- Arrival / Departure transfers by comfortable bus/minivan
- Arabic or English-speaking licensed guides for the entire programme
- Fast-speed Sapsan train tickets St. Petersburg-Moscow
- Private Transport
- Entrance fees: Metro- Hermitage Museum -Pavlovsk Palace - Kremlin - Moscow City
- Visa fees
- Meals & Beverages except mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional activities/upgrades/extras
- Personal expenses
A panoramic tour
Arrival in Saint Petersburg Meeting with a guide at the airport, transfer to the hotel. A panoramic tour winter allows you to learn their history and feel their magic Christmas atmosphere
The State Hermitage Museum
Breakfast at the hotel. The State Hermitage Museum is a museum of art and culture in Saint Petersburg, Russia. The second-largest art museum in the world, it was founded in 1764 when Empress Catherine the Great acquired an impressive collection of paintings from the Berlin merchant Johann Ernst Gotzkowsky. The museum celebrates the anniversary of its founding each year on 7 December, Saint Catherine's Day. It has been open to the public since 1852.
An excursion to Pavlovsk
An excursion to Pavlovsk the summer residence of Tsar Paul I and his family, located 27 km away from St. Petersburg. After the visit to the palace you can do a traditional. Russian troika ride around the park
Experience the express train journey from St. Petersburg to Moscow Kremlin, is a fortified complex in the center of Moscow including palaces, cathedrals, and the wall around Kremlin towers. The complex now serves as the official residence of the President of the Russian Federation. Red Square is a city square in Moscow, Russia. It separates the Kremlin, the former royal citadel and now the official residence of the President of Russia. Old Arbat Street, and new Arbat.
Moscow City Museum & Observation deck
VDNKH The Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy is the largest exposition Each year, it is visited by about 25 million people and was opened on 1 August 1939. Its name has changed several times (VSHV, VPV, VDNH USSR, VVC) Moscow City Museum & Observation deck the first and only museum dedicated to skyscrapers and high-rise construction in Moscow. Founded by the PJSC "City" in conjunction with the Museum of Moscow
Day at leisure
day at leisure
Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out Transfer to airport.
- Prices are subject to change
- Flights & hotel accommodation is subject to availability
- Conditions Apply