The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. These roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Indigenous Andaman Islanders inhabit the more remote islands, many of which are off limits to visitors.
- Meet and greet services at the airport and all transfers and ferry tickets as per itinerary
- Accommodation with daily breakfast (Except breakfast on day of arrival)
- Any other meals only if booked as per indicated rates in the meal plan.
- Entry tickets, permits and ferry tickets to all places which are mentioned as included in the itinerary
- All transfers by AC Car except at Neil Island
- Airport Taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Vehicle at disposal is not provided.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages not included
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary not included. Any excursions mentioned as optional extra are also not included.
- Camera Tickets, Guide Charges are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Any meals not mentioned in the meal plan, laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
Arrive Andaman- Carbyns Cove visit & Sound & Light show at Cellular Jail
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to hotel. Then proceed to visit Carbyns Cove Beach (the only beach in Port Blair) to relax and unwind. In the evening proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - (at 1800 hrs. or 1900 hrs., depending on light and sound show ticket availability) where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Journey to Havelock by Ferry from Port Blair and visit Radhanagar Beach at Havelock
Early morning departure by ferry from Port Blair to Havelock. The ferry takes between 1.5 to 2.5 hrs. to reach Havelock. On arrival proceed to selected hotel and in the evening visit Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine. Return to hotel to relax and unwind. (Kindly remind hotel to provide packed breakfast at Port Blair since the same is not included at Havelock).
Havelock: Day at Leisure (with opportunity for optional excursion to Elephant Beach)
Spend the day at leisure and enjoying the beach at your resort at Havelock. OPTIONAL EXTRA: Visit to Elephant Beach for snorkeling If you choose to opt for this excursion, the vehicle will be with you at 0700 hrs. to take you to the jetty, from where you will embark on the most memorable snorkeling trip. Just 25 min by Boat, this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkeling. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Note: Additional charge of Rs.950+GST pp is inclusive of snorkeling equipment and car pick up and drop to jetty. (The trip may be changed to light house subject to weather conditions and visibility) (Do note that incase guest is delayed for Elephant Beach No refund will be offered if the boat has left)
Check out from hotel, visit Kalapathar Beach and proceed to Port Blair
Check out and after lunch visit Kalapathar Beach, a scenic beach, access to which is through a wonderful coastal road. Spend an hour and then proceed to the jetty at Havelock to return from Havelock Island in the evening by the ferry at 1500/1600 hrs. and transfer to hotel in Port Blair. The guest will arrive only in the evening at Port Blair. (Do note that all hotels on Havelock have a early morning check out time and late check out is provided at the discretion of the hotel management). The guest will need to kindly carry their luggage with them while they proceed to Kalapathar Beach as we will not be returning to the hotel thereafter.
Depart Port Blair with Fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands.