Bali is one of the most evocative places to visit in the entire Indonesian archipelago. A visit here sparks the senses. The intoxicating fragrance of incense and clove oil hangs in the thick tropical air. Peanuts sizzle at roadside stalls, petal-strewn offerings smolder on busy sidewalks, and traditional gamelan music jangles against the buzz of mopeds. Despite the clamor and chaos of the main tourist areas, the island is rich in natural beauty, with attractions for every kind of traveler. Surfers come for the legendary swells, hikers can trek up jungly volcanic peaks to misty waterfalls, and cyclists can bike through lush landscapes bristling with rice terraces and dotted with traditional villages.
- 3 Nights accommodation with daily breakfast
- Return airport transfer on PRIVATE
- English speaking guide during tour
- Ground arrangement only
- Airline ticket
- Tipping for tour guide
- Personal expenses and other expenses which are not stated in the program
Arrival at Bali airport
meets and greets by OUR REPRESENTATIVE and transfer to the hotel.
Half day tour
visit: Tanjung Benoa beach for water sport include 1x Banana Boat ride – other water activities by own expenses, shopping tour at Khrisna Shopthen back to hotel.
Free till transfer out to airport.
- Prices are subject to change
- Flight & hotel accommodation is subject to availability
- Conditions apply