- ? Sightseeing, accommodation & services as per the above mentioned itinerary.
- ? All transfers & excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned coach.
- ? Services of a professional, friendly & multilingual Thomas Cook India Ltd Tour Manager (Subject to minimum 25 customers) or a local Representative.
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Gold Coast at Vibe / Voco / Mantra Legends / Novotel Surfers Paradise or simila
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Cairns at Holiday inn Cairns Harbour side / Pacific Cairns / Ramada Wyndham / or similar
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Melbourne at Rendezvous Hotel / The Victoria Hotel / Holiday Inn Express Little Collins / Amora Hotel Riverwalk / or similar
- ? 03 nights’ accommodation in Sydney at Holiday
- ? Daily American breakfast (Except Day 01)
- ? 07 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian lunches
- ? 09 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian dinners
- ? 01 Local lunch & 1 local dinner
- ? 1 Packet of Tim Tam per person – Local Favourite
- Tasting of Local Ginger Beer from Bundaberg (Non Alcoholic) once during the tour Masala Tea at the Jet Boat Centre in Gold Coast
- Have the amazing Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream or the Gelatissimo Gelato once
- ? Cost of your Air tickets (International & Internal) required to participate in this tour.
- ? Visa, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Mandatory Tipping for on tour Services (Coach Driver, Local Guides etc.)
- It is mandatory to pay AUD 5 per person/per day. Our Tour Manager will be collecting the same on Day 1 of the Tour.
- ? PCR test in Australia
- ? No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, mini-bar, mineral water, telephone charges, food & drink that are not a part of the package.
- Additional Meals that is not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees & local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the above itinerary
- ? Cost of Optional Excursions.
- There is a possibility that your Tour Manager could change in-between the tour
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- As a third person in a Triple room, in some cities no extra bed or cot will be provided. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided. OR in some cities a king bed with a roll away bed will be provided. Taxes as applicable extra.
- For certain departures, we may re-route the itinerary. However all sightseeing & inclusions will remain the same. On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members
- ? Land surcharges due to Local Events applicable on certain departures.
- Some optional excursions are subject to minimum 20 paying passengers OR if less than 20 passengers then the optional will operates on Seat in Coach basis’s.
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
- ? A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child.A baby below 24 months age on date of return flight will be considered an infant
- Functioning of Air cooling/Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority
- ? Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- All the internal flights will allow one piece of check in bag per person up to 20kg and carryon luggage will be upto 7kgs only
- ? For Australia it is essential to carry your warm clothes & umbrella.
- For Showboat dinner cruise advisable dress code is formals, semi formals, smart casuals and traditional
23 DEC Arrive in to Brisbane – Orientation tour of Brisbane. Proceed towards Gold Coast – Australia’s entertainment capital.
On arrival at Brisbane airport, you will be greeted by your friendly and experienced Thomas Cook Tour Manager/ Local Representative outside the baggage hall. Later do the Brisbane orientation tour covering Town Hall, Kangaroo Point and the South bank waterfront. Lunch at Indian restaurant & proceed to Gold Coast & check-in to the hotel. Dinner at restaurant. Overnight in Goldcoast (L,D)
24 DEC Jet Boat Ride and Fun-filled day to ‘Movie World’ - Hollywood in Gold Coast with lunch and soft drink
Today after an American breakfast at the hotel, next have some fun and excitement as you enjoy 360° spin, on a high speed drifting Jet Boat ride on backwaters of Gold Coast. It is a great way to see what the glitzy Gold Coast is all about. Next we will visit Movie World, the vehicles will then drop you at Warner Brothers ‘Movie World’ where movie magic happens every day. Enjoy local lunch with Soft drinks included. Meet your favourite stars and enjoy all behind-the scene actions, comedy stunts along with Exhilarating rides, shows and attractions like the Superman Escape, Green Lantern, Scooby Doo, etc. Also have a chance of meeting and taking off on the ultimate Batwing Space shot ride. Enjoy a delicious dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight in Goldcoast (B,L,D)
25 DEC Day free
Day free on own. Lunch & dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight in Goldcoast (B,L,D)
26 DEC Flight to Cairns. Onto Cairns – The Tropical Paradise. Today, get set for a day of fun and excitement as you visit Kuranda - a village in the rainforest
After an American breakfast at the hotel or a boxed breakfast, we transfer you to the airport for your flight to Cairns. On arrival enjoy lunch. Later proceed to Kuranda – a World Heritage Rainforest. Experience one way Skyrail journey that immerses you in an intimate experience where you will relax and enjoy the stunning rainforest scenery, panoramic views of the Cairns Itinerary validity 23 Dec 2023 tropical region and the glittering waters of the Coral Sea. After a ay of excitement and fun, we return to Cairns. Enjoy a dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight in Cairns (B,L,D)
27 DEC Join us on an unforgettable experience to the Great Barrier Reef – the only living structure visible from the space. A chance to enjoy Hot Air Ballooning.
This morning you have an option to go for hot air ballooning (Boxed Breakfast). Later after an early breakfast at your hotel, we proceed to board the cruise to the Green Island. Escape into a world of surprises to experience the breathtaking beauty of the Great Barrier Reef. There is an abundance of activities for swimmers and non-swimmers to enjoy. A chance to Snorkel and dive, or you can stay dry and explore the stunning reef from the comfort of an air-conditioned semi-submersible that will take you to an underwater world that has a dazzling kaleidoscope of colours. Enjoy continental lunch on board the cruise. Return to your hotel with fantastic memories of this living natural wonder. Later in the evening visit Cairns night market on your own. Tonight, a delicious dinner awaits you at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight in Cairns (B,L,D)
28 DEC Fly to Melbourne - the Victorian Capital. Orientation tour of Melbourne. Guided tour of Melbourne Cricket Ground
After breakfast proceed to the airport to take your flight to Melbourne. Upon arrival proceed to discover the breath taking landmarks and monuments of Melbourne on your city tour, which includes an orientation tour of the Royal Botanical Gardens, Town Hall, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, National Tennis centre, the 1956 Olympic venue, the Shrine of Remembrance, Bourke Street Mall and some beautifully restored Victorian houses. Enjoy a guided tour of the spectacular Melbourne Cricket Ground - one of Australia’s greatest assets. Tonight enjoy dinner at a local Indian restaurant in Melbourne. Overnight in Melbourne (B,L,D) (* Note that in case MCG does not operate due to match day or any other event this experience will be covered at SCG. In a rare event of both MCG and SCG not available, amount for guided MCG tour will be refunded.)
29 DEC Enjoy a memorable excursion to the Great Ocean Road.
After an early breakfast at the hotel, get set for a day tour to the Great Ocean Road. Enjoy the spectacular views over golden surf beaches, sheer cliff faces. Enjoy local lunch. Drive along the coastline of Port Campbell National Park. The coastline with its twisted shapes of amazing rock formation, the famous ‘Twelve Apostles’ – huge stone pillars rising from the surf, the Loch Ard Gorge. Enjoy dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight in Melbourne (B,LL,D)
30 DEC Flight to Sydney – Explore the landmarks of Sydney - the Rocks area, Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach on your exciting city tour. Have the time of your life as you get set for the most exciting, entertaining and fun night on Showboat dinner cruise along Sydney Harbour!
After an American breakfast at the hotel, check-out & proceed to Melbourne airport to take your flight to Sydney. On arrival proceed on an exciting city tour of Sydney which includes highlights like the Darling Harbour, one of the world’s greatest waterfront destinations; experience a slice of the city’s history at the Rocks area, the busy CBD area, Hyde Park, the Harbour Bridge, Mrs. Macquaries Chair and the world renowned Bondi beach. Tonight, get set for a lifetime experience on board the spectacular Showboat dinner cruise. Be captivated by the breath-taking scenery as you sail through the shimmering Sydney Harbour with its mesmerizing panorama of bright city lights, Opera House and the famous Harbour Bridge. Experience fine dining with Indian / International menu on board followed by a dazzling theatre cabaret featuring professional Australian showgirls in their glamorous costumes! Overnight in Sydney (B, - D)
31 DEC Morning free / Evening Fireworks
Morning free for leisure on own. In the evening we will be taking you to a spot to view the New Year Eve’s Fireworks. (B, D)
01 JAN Discover stunning underwater life at the Sydney Aquarium and visit Sydney Wildlife World. Visit the world famous Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and Sydney Tower Enjoy a spectacular guided tour of the world-renowned Sydney Opera house.
After breakfast take a journey through the world famous Sydney Aquarium and the wild life world. Also experience the world of glamour, glitz, sport, politics and music when you visit the world famous Madame Tussauds Wax Museum where you will see the life size wax statues of the famous personalities from all around the world. Next visit Sydney Tower before checking into your hotel. We also take you on a guided tour of one the world’s most spectacular landmark – the Sydney Opera House. Enjoy dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Overnight in Sydney (B,L,D)
02 JAN Fly back with pleasant memories.
After buffet/boxed breakfast, we check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Do spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your Australian Extravaganza tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime. (B)
- Conditions apply.
- Rates are subject to availability.